Our online Compliance Library provides anytime, anywhere access and offers you direct contact to our team of experts who can answer your toughest compliance questions in a private and secure environment. You can be assured that by subscribing to J. J. Keller’s ultimate reference library, our publications are kept up-to-date by our dynamic team of research and regulatory specialists, who have expertise on nearly 1,500 compliance topics and have over 400 years of combined experience.
To achieve your compliance goals, J. J. Keller helps you:
- J. J. Keller closely monitors federal regulations and provides regulatory guidance on how they impact operations.
- Our regulatory specialists monitor the Department of Transportation (DOT), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Department of Labor (DOL), and more than 300 other agencies at the federal and state level.
- You will receive email alerts when publications within your library are updated due to regulatory changes.
- Provides standardized materials to help you build and execute your compliance programs.
- You will receive access to our team of regulatory experts, to answer compliance questions related to the topics covered within your library.
Save valuable time:
- Subscribing to the Compliance Library Service will free you up to focus on your core business. You’ll have peace of mind that your compliance information needs are covered.
The J. J. Keller® Compliance Library Service online includes a wide range of components. Your subscription includes the following benefits:
Mobile Functionality – Anywhere, anytime access via your web browser and mobile/tablet device.
Search Capabilities – Expedite your research with easy-to-use search functionality.
Bookmarks – Quickly return to your favorite or frequently used content within any of our guides and manuals.
Continuous Updates – Rely on our subject-matter experts to ensure you always have the most up-to-date information.
Notifications – Receive emails with summaries of recent changes whenever significant regulatory or compliance changes occur.
Expert Help – J. J. Keller's subject matter experts answer your specific questions.
Read Offline – download any of our newsletters or manuals to read later offline.
Newsletter Archive – featuring articles from the past 12 months.
Update Service – You'll always be up to date on the latest developments concerning your manual. You'll receive updated pages for your print manual every 6 months. Your Online Edition will also be updated every 6 months or more frequently depending on regulatory activity.