MAINTAIN A PRODUCTIVE WORKFORCE AND MINIMIZE THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH KEY HR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essentials of Employee Relations manual is a comprehensive online resource for HR professionals and supervisors. It addresses the variety of complex and sensitive situations that occur over the course of the employment relationship.
Divided into three main sections — Recruiting and Hiring, Management and Development, and Employee Separation — the manual provides real-life examples and best practices for some of the most challenging moments in employee relations.
START A FREE TRIALDOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE
- Planning and Advertising — job descriptions and recruiting tactics
- Selection and Interviewing — screening applications, interviews, and background checks
- Onboarding and Training — orientation, handbooks, and mentoring
- Discipline and Corrective Actions — warnings, incident reports, performance improvement plans (PIP)
- Rewards and Advancement — recognition programs, incentive plans, and career paths
- Communication — performance reviews, managing change, and conflict resolution
Carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
||Best Practice— a method or process that allows a company to perform a task or objective efficiently and effectively.
||FAQ — a common question (and answer) regarding the surrounding topic.
||To Illustrate — real-life or fictional example surrounding a subject matter.
||Forms, Letters, and Quizzes — Interactive quizzes, plus fillable forms and letters.