YOUR A TO Z GUIDE TO EMPLOYMENT LAW COMPLIANCE
The Essentials of Employment Law online manual is a unique compliance resource that provides employers with easy-to-understand guidance on more than 100 compliance-related topics, including FMLA, FLSA, ADA, interviewing and hiring, discrimination, terminations, privacy and security, employee leave, background checks, and compensation.
In addition to clearly explaining employers’ responsibilities in each area, this comprehensive online resource features easy-to-understand summaries of legal requirements and best practices, plus examples that illustrate the application of specific laws and requirements.
START A FREE TRIALDOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE
- Sample letters, policies, and forms relating to individual topics
- Resource references such as guidance documents, fact sheets, opinion letters, and more
- State-by-state variations from federal law for over 20 topics
- Interactive forms, letters and newly added quizzes, available in the online edition
Now available with supplemental state information!
You'll appreciate the ease of finding state information you're looking for in the manual, which includes:
- Easy to read summaries of the state's adoptions of, and/or exceptions to, the federal regulations
- Explanations of state employment law requirements
- State coverage of 51 key topics including FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, FLSA, COBRA, and more!
Carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
||Best Practice — a method or process that allows a company to perform a task or objective efficiently and effectively.
||FAQ — a common question (and answer) regarding the surrounding topic.
||Did You Know? — facts and insights to help you better understand key topics.
||Caution — advice to avoid danger or harm, or minimize risk.
||Compliance Point — portions of the regulations misunderstood or missed.