Complying with the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) regulations is one of the most challenging duties HR professionals are tasked with managing. Determining what a “serious health condition” is, who qualifies for FMLA, and how to stop abuse can be especially troublesome.
Understand and Comply with FMLA requirements with the Essentials of FMLA manual
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
Essentials of FMLA provides a wealth of information to help you comply with federal and state leave requirements, control costs related to leave taken, and minimize the potential disruption to your organization. Written by J. J. Keller® regulatory experts, the manual guides you through the complete FMLA process from employee notice to return to work, including:
- Employee eligibility
- Notice requirements
- Scheduling leave
- Minimizing abuse
Highlights throughout the manual — carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
- Best Practice — An industry-accepted process or procedure known to reliably lead to a desired result.
- Court Case — An explanation of a court case and its relevance to a topic.
- To Illustrate — A real-life or fictional example that aids comprehension.
- Cross Reference — An indication of where to find additional, related information within this resource.
- Interactive Forms and Letters — Fillable forms and letters available at JJKellerLibrary.com
Additional online features include supplemental materials such as sample forms and posters, opinion letters, and fact sheets.