You need to maintain a safe, efficient, compliant operation – and Everyday Transportation Safety Management makes your role much easier. Written by J. J. Keller® regulatory experts, the manual goes beyond the regulations to explain how to apply them to your operations. It’s your single source for help to ensure compliance, foster a safety culture, and protect your company’s bottom line.
- Offers the tools you need to structure and maintain transportation safety programs
- Hands-on truck safety reference helps you improve CSA scores, avoid fines, contain costs, reduce risk and, most importantly, keep drivers and other motorists on the highway safe
- Major topics include:
- Safety responsibilities
- Safety compliance management
- Maintaining your safety fitness rating
- Risk management and loss prevention
- Safety training
- HR responsibilities
Highlights throughout the manual — carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
Compliance Point — A portion of a regulation often misunderstood or missed.
Did You Know? — Facts and insights that facilitate understanding of key topics.
Caution — Information on how to minimize risk, or avoid danger or damage.
Historical Note — Background or historical information on a requirement.
With your online subscription, you’ll also have access to customizable safety plans, checklists, and forms that will save you time.