COMPLY WITH DOT'S SAFETY REGULATIONS
Since 2000, responsibility for overseeing the regulation of commercial vehicles has fallen to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). The FMCSA’s primary mission is to prevent CMV-related fatalities and injuries.
The FMCSA Compliance Manual is designed to help companies and individuals comply with a majority of the FMCSRs as they relate to safe vehicle operations. More than the regulations and their interpretations, this online manual provides comprehensive how-to information on critical topics. Updated information about compliance with the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse and Entry-Level Driver Training rules, including changes to Secs. 382.725 and 383.73 to delay the need for states to use the Clearinghouse is available in this manual.
ACCESS ONLINE MANUALDOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE
- Compliance fundamentals — registration, USDOT number, insurance, and other prerequisite compliance information
- Personnel management — driver qualification, CDL standards, drug and alcohol testing
- Vehicle management — equipment requirements, inspections, and maintenance
- CMV driving — restrictions, accidents, and hazardous materials
- Enforcement programs and penalties — CSA, audits, and ratings; proceedings and penalties
BENEFITS OF COMPLIANCE LIBRARY