Hazard Communication Compliance provides comprehensive, easy-to-understand guidance on all the key operational aspects for communicating chemical hazards. It will help you keep your employees safe and comply with OSHA’s revised HazCom standard (29 CFR 1910.1200).
- Applying the HazCom Standard to your operation
- Developing and maintaining a chemical inventory
- Conducting employee training
- Making Safety Data Sheets available to employees
- Developing a written program
- Maintaining complete HazCom compliance
Highlights throughout the manual — carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
- Compliance Point — A portion of a regulation often misunderstood or missed.
- Did You Know? — Facts and insights that facilitate understanding of key topics.
- Enforcement Note — A regulatory enforcement trend or area of emphasis.
- FAQ — A frequently asked question on a topic, plus the answer.
- Read the Reg — A closer look at a verbatim regulation
- Checklist — A list of process or procedural steps to check for completion.
With your online subscription, you’ll also have access to customizable safety plans, checklists, and forms that will save you time.