Ensure the safe and legal movement of hazardous materials in commerce
Hazardous Materials Regulations: Your Up-to-Date Resource of DOT Hazmat Regulations will help you stay on top of, and in compliance with, the Hazardous Materials Regulations of DOT’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
This online publication provides convenient, fingertip access to the word-for-word DOT hazardous materials regulations and will help you safely and legally ship and transport hazardous materials in commerce.
GET FREE ACCESS
- Part 107 — Hazardous materials program procedures
- Part 171 — General information, regulations, and definitions
- Part 172 — Hazmat Table, special provisions, hazardous materials communications, emergency response information, training requirements, and security plans
- Part 173 — Shippers: general requirements for shipments and packagings
- Part 174 — Carriage by rail
- Part 177 — Carriage by public highway
- Part 178 — Specifications for packagings
- Part 180 — Continuing qualification and maintenance of packagings
- Part 385, Subpart E — Hazardous materials safety permits
- Part 387, Subpart A — Motor carriers of property: insurance
Hazardous Materials Regulations online version also includes Parts 105, 106, 109, 110, 130, 175, 176, 179, and Dockets Outstanding.