Hazardous Materials Compliance provides thorough, reliable guidance on how to prepare and ship hazmat ... safely and in full compliance with the complex, detailed, and continually changing Hazardous Materials Regulations. Use this manual to help you avoid mistakes that can lead to costly hazmat incidents.
- Agencies that regulate hazmat transportation
- Naming and classifying hazardous materials
- Packaging, marking, labeling, documentation, placarding
- Transportation via highway, rail, air, vessel
- Security plan
- Registration and permits (PHMSA, FMCSA)
Highlights throughout the manual — carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
Compliance Point — A portion of a regulation often misunderstood or missed.
Did You Know? — Facts and insights that facilitate understanding of key topics.
Caution — Information on how to minimize risk, or avoid danger or damage.
Historical Note — Background or historical information on a requirement.
With your online subscription, you’ll also have access to a customizable written safety plan, checklists, and training materials that will save you time.