Hazardous Materials Regulations provides convenient, fingertip access to the word-for-word DOT hazardous materials regulations. This well-organized resource will help you safely and legally ship and transport hazardous materials in commerce.
- Part 107 — Hazardous materials program procedures
- Part 171 — General information, regulations, and definitions
- Part 172 — Hazmat Table, special provisions, hazardous materials communications, emergency response information, training requirements, and security plans
- Part 173 — Shippers: general requirements for shipments and packagings
- Part 174 — Carriage by rail
- Part 177 — Carriage by public highway
- Part 178 — Specifications for packagings
- Part 180 — Continuing qualification and maintenance of packagings
- Part 385, Subpart E — Hazardous materials safety permits
- Part 387, Subpart A — Motor carriers of property: insurance
Hazardous Materials Regulations online version also includes Parts 105, 106, 109, 110, 130, 175, 176, 179, and Dockets Outstanding.