Cal/OSHA has significantly stricter requirements than Federal OSHA, so California-specific OSHA guidance is crucial to those operating in the Golden State. OSHA Compliance for California provides a detailed overview of Cal/OSHA’s most scrutinized regulations along with guidance on how to comply. This publication also identifies key topics pertaining to environmental protection, Proposition 65, and workers’ compensation.
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Heat illness prevention
- Emergency planning/response
- Hazard communication
- Machine guarding
- Confined spaces
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Walking-working surfaces
Highlights throughout the manual — carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
- Compliance Point — A portion of a regulation often misunderstood or missed.
- Did You Know? — Facts and insights that facilitate understanding of key topics.
- Caution — Information on how to minimize risk, or avoid danger or damage.
- Historical Note — Background or historical information on a requirement.
With your online subscription, you’ll also have access to customizable safety plans, checklists, and forms that will save you time.