OSHA Compliance for General Industry belongs in every safety professional’s reference library. Developed by our team of regulatory experts, it doesn’t just state what OSHA’s requirements are but explains, in plain language, how to comply with them.
The manual also includes J. J. Keller® ez Explanations™ summaries and FAQs to assist with quick understanding and implementation of key regulatory topics, plus written safety plans that can be completed easily by adding in workplace-specific information — a huge time savings!
Covers topics that are vital to workplace safety, including:
- Aerial lifts
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Chemicals and hazardous substances
- Emergency planning/response
- Hand/power tools
- Hazard communication
- Machine guarding
- Overhead cranes
- Permit-required confined spaces
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Powered industrial trucks
- Walking-working surfaces
Bonus section includes information on how to get started with OSHA Compliance for safety professionals new to their role.
Free supplement expressly written for small businesses is available to add to your online subscription. This supplement provides vital information on what small businesses need to know about OSHA and how to start your own compliance programs and processes.
Highlights throughout the manual — carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
- Compliance Point — A portion of a regulation often misunderstood or missed.
- Did You Know? — Facts and insights that facilitate understanding of key topics.
- Caution — Information on how to minimize risk, or avoid danger or damage.
- Historical Note — Background or historical information on a requirement.
With your online subscription, you’ll also have access to customizable safety plans, checklists, and forms that will save you time.