Healthcare safety professionals face a wide array of complex OSHA requirements that apply to their work environments and reflect the most common hazards for healthcare personnel.
OSHA Compliance for Healthcare makes compliance much easier. Written by J. J. Keller® regulatory experts, this online manual provides straightforward how-to-comply information on the most applicable OSHA-regulated topics for the healthcare industry, including:
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Emergency planning/response
- Ergonomics - patient handling
- Nitrous oxide
- Personal protective equipment
- Respiratory protection - surgical masks
- Signs and markings
- Walking-working surfaces
- Workplace violence
Highlights throughout the manual — carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
- Compliance Point — A portion of a regulation often misunderstood or missed.
- Did You Know? — Facts and insights that facilitate understanding of key topics.
- Caution — Information on how to minimize risk, or avoid danger or damage.
- Historical Note — Background or historical information on a requirement.
With your online subscription, you’ll also have access to customizable safety plans, checklists, and forms that will save you time.