Retail safety professionals face a wide array of complex OSHA requirements that apply to their work environments and reflect the most common hazards for retail personnel.
Now there's a resource developed specifically for the retail industry to aid in OSHA compliance
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
OSHA Compliance for Retail makes compliance much easier. Written by J. J. Keller® regulatory experts, this online manual provides straightforward how-to-comply information on the most applicable OSHA-regulated topics for the retail industry, including:
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Emergency planning/response
- Ergonomics - patient handling
- Hand/power tools
- Hazard communication
- Machine guarding
- Overhead cranes
- Personal protective equipment
- Powered industrial trucks
- Walking-working surfaces
- Workplace violence
Highlights throughout the manual — carefully selected by our on-staff experts — make compliance management easy:
- Compliance Point — A portion of a regulation often misunderstood or missed.
- Did You Know? — Facts and insights that facilitate understanding of key topics.
- Caution — Information on how to minimize risk, or avoid danger or damage.
- Historical Note — Background or historical information on a requirement.
With your online subscription, you’ll also have access to customizable safety plans, checklists, and forms that will save you time.