1926 and other essential regulations
The OSHA Rules for Construction Activities manual provides word-for-word OSHA construction safety regulations, all in a quick-search format. It gives you fingertip access to Part 1926 regulations pertinent to key safety topics.
- Health and environmental controls
- Materials handling, storage, use and disposal
- Medical and first aid
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Tools - hand and portable power
- Toxic and hazardous substances
- Underground Construction
- Welding and brazing
This timesaving resource also includes OSHA’s letters of interpretation, violations, regulatory agenda and agency addresses.