1910 and other essential regulations
The OSHA Rules for General Industry: 1910 and Other Essential Regulations Guide provides word-for-word OSHA workplace safety regulations, all in a quick-search format. It gives you fingertip access to Part 1910 regulations pertinent to key safety topics.
- Electrical safety
- Fire protection
- Hand and portable powered tools
- Health and environmental control
- Machine guarding
- Materials handling and storage
- Medical and first aid
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Powered platforms
- Toxic and hazardous substances
- Walking-working surfaces
- Welding, cutting, and brazing
This timesaving guide also covers OSHA’s Part 1904 injury and illness recordkeeping requirements, and the 1903 regulations that outline the OSHA inspection and penalty process.