Transport managers often wear many hats, making it difficult to focus on operational DOT compliance while also being tasked with day-to-day personnel management issues.
Personnel Management for the Transportation Industry is your guide to hiring and retaining quality drivers.
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
The J. J. Keller® Personnel Management for the Transportation Industry manual provides actionable content to help you stay ahead of compliance requirements while fostering successful recruitment and retention programs.
This easy-to-read, user-friendly manual covers best practices for addressing day-to-day personnel management concerns, including:
- Recruiting, hiring and retaining quality employees
- Employee training and ongoing development
- Benefits and incentives
- Evaluation and testing procedures
- Recordkeeping and documentation
- Workplace policy development
Personnel Management for the Transportation Industry can help you retain quality drivers by addressing the main reasons drivers leave transportation companies:
- 33% Compensation & Mileage
- 19% Schedule & Off Time
- 17% Management & Environment
- 15% Routes, Loads & Equipment
- 13% Policies & Communication
- 3% Other
Source: Strategic Programs, Inc., http://www.strategicprogramsinc.com